Clan O'Brien
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan O'Brien

Renaissance Kingdoms Independent Forum for the Clan O'Brien.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To Become Eternal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jenibelle
Ard Banríon
Jenibelle

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-03-01

To Become Eternal Empty
PostSubject: To Become Eternal   To Become Eternal I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:45 am

Maeve, Briscoe, and I were talking about how to make people live forever, where in the story previously written only the silver eyed ones and Jen were going to be living forever. Now more people can.

Maeve and I discussed that it came down to a choice of those that are god touched. That would be any one born to the three mentioned above and Porter. Maybe Porter will have a forced hand not sure on that one yet that is between Maeve and Porter. But for the rest of us I think I would like to get the ritual down.

Maybe an offering of a glass and you stop aging at the age that you are when you drink. Which could change why people look different ages (IE Quinn being one of the youngest but looks to be more Briscoe's Contemporary). Not sure of all the logisitcs. Ideas?
Back to top Go down
https://clanobrien.forumotion.com
Jenibelle
Ard Banríon
Jenibelle

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-03-01

To Become Eternal Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Become Eternal   To Become Eternal I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:04 am

Okay Poppy came up with this awesome idea that is kind of a mix between the Matrix and the seeds. There are two seeds that are offered. One that will grant eternal life and the other that will keep you aging. So the choice cannot be reversed. Otherwise I'm sure Keegan would have changed his mind. Maybe not haven't written that part yet. LOL

But the seeds that grant eternal life have the blood of the gods just like the seeds that created the silver eyed ones. Which gives a nice sense of balance. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://clanobrien.forumotion.com

To Become Eternal
Page 1 of 1